Registration fees & guidelines
|Category||ISA Member||Non-ISA Member||Indian Accompanying Person||Overseas Delegate||Overseas Accompanying Person|
|Conference||Conference + CME||PG Student Conference + CME||Conference||Conference + CME||PG Student Conference + CME|
|Regular: (Upto 31st August 2022)||Rs.11,800||Rs.13,000||Rs.10,000||Rs.23100||Rs.24,500||Rs.19,300||Rs. 8,000||$150||$120|
|Delayed: (Upto 31st October)||Rs.14,200||Rs.16,000||Rs.12,000||Rs.27,500||Rs.28,600||Rs.22,000||Rs. 9,000||$175||$140|
|Late: (Upto 15th November 2022)||Rs.15,500||RS.17,000||Rs.12,500||Rs.30,000||Rs.31,600||Rs.23,000||Rs. 9,500||$190||$145|
|Spot Registration: (23rd November 2022)||RS.16,500||Rs.18,500||Rs.13,700||Rs.33,000||RS.36,300||Rs.27,000||Rs.10,300||$200||$150|
|Sl No.||Workshop||Rates||No. of Seats||Status|
|1||Haemodynamic Monitoring||Rs. 4000||40||Available|
|2||Renal Replacement Therapy (RRT)||Rs. 4000||40||Available|
|3||Difficult Airway Management||Rs. 3500||40||Available|
|4||USG & ECHO in Anaesthesia and Critical Care||Rs. 4000||40||Available|
|5||Nerve Block On Cadaver & Virtual Dissection table (C-Arm & USG Guided)||Rs. 4000||40||Available|
|6||Human Patient Simulator System (HPSS) – Anaesthesia & Critical Care||Rs. 5000||40||Available|
|7||TIVA with BIS & CONOX||Rs. 5000||40||Available|
|8||Research Methodology||Rs. 3000||40||Available|
|9||Recent Ventilation Strategies – Including Electrical Impedance Tomography (EIT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI)||Rs. 5000||40||Available|
|10||Neuromonitoring (TCD and Cerebral Oximetry)||Rs 4000||40||Available|
- ISACON Registration is mandatory for all members for attending Workshop, CME, Conference, Paper and Poster presentations and all official proceedings.
- Registration fees will be based on the date of receipt of payment.
- The registration is complimentary to all ISA members of age group 75 years and above. However, the online registration is mandatory through the website.
- Please provide all the necessary details as required in the form, it will be used for the important conference communication purpose only.
- PG Student should submit Name of The Institute, Name of HOD, Email id of HOD, Mobile No of HOD along with Registration.
- Organising Committee shall not be liable in any form in case of changes in date / venue due to unforeseen reasons.
- Conference Organizers are not responsible for postal delays / failure of delivery by post or failure of electronic communication.
- Please produce the confirmation registration number sent to you, at the time of registration-on-Registration counter during the conference.
- Registration is mandatory for accompanying person above 8 years of age. Accompanying person & children will not be allowed to attend the scientific sessions.
- The delegate will be given an E-Certificate of participation and will be delivered on registered email-id of the delegate and also will be available on Conference Mobile Application.
- The registration is non-transferable.
- Mentioned rates are inclusive of 18% GST.
Cancellation / Refund Policy/ Switch Over:
- All cancellation should be made in writing and sent to Secretariat.
- Registration cancellation will be accepted only against the written request sent by email to [email protected] or by post to the conference secretariat.
- Any cancellation received till 30th September 2022 will be entitled for 100% refund of the registration amount paid.
- Any cancellation received from 1st October 2022 to 15th October 2022 will be entitled to 50% refund of the registration amount paid.
- No refund will be made for cancellation on or after 16th October 2022.
- All refunds will be made 30 days after completion of the conference (Note: Application bank charges will not be refunded for online registration).
- The Registration fee for the workshop is non-refundable. (If applicable)
- Online Payment: Delegates can pay online by using the debit card, credit card and net banking options. (Applicable bank charges extra on the registration fee for online registration)
- NEFT/ RTGS: Registration form needs to be filled using the online portal available on the website. After making NEFT / RTGS payment the delegate has to upload the details online in the portal/ send an email to [email protected] and provide the Transaction Details of the payment. The confirmation will be sent to the delegate email ID within 7 working days.
- Offline payment: Demand draft/Cheque to be drawn in favour of ISACON 2022 payable atany SBI branch. Please send the registration details along with payment i.e., DD/Cheque to Conference Secretariat.
- Bank Details:
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Account Name: ISACON 2022
Bank Account Number: 40601445713
IFSC Code: SBIN0009105
Account Type: Current
Branch: Dhanketi Branch
Online payment mode is for paying payment via payment gateway.
Offline payment mode is for depositing your payment directly to the bank via NEFT/UPI/Cheque and other modes.